Wow! What an amazing feeling to wake up to a message from a lovely fellow mom-blogger, Morgan at Mom Monster Blog, informing me that she has chosen Saved By Abigail Grace as one of the 15 blogs that she nominated for her Blog Recognition Award.
I started Saved By Abigail Grace as a way to cope with my daughter’s recent diagnosis of Mild Cerebral Palsy. I never imagined that I would receive this much support and positive thoughts from others around me through my blog and associated sites. I have been blogging for almost one month now and I am thrilled to be nominated for this award! It is such an incredible feeling to be recognized by a fellow blogger.
I absolutely recommend finding a group (ex. Mom Blogging Tribe) or reaching out to a mom-blogger that inspires you when you are starting your blog. All of the mom bloggers that I have had the pleasure of personally talking/messaging with, have been extremely nice, supportive, and eager to share their own tips on how they made their blogs successful. I have found that this community is made up of some of the nicest ladies that I have ever met.
Now it is my turn to nominate a few mom bloggers that inspire me!
1. Fifi and Mo – This fashionista Mommy-Daughter duo was the first blog that I have ever followed. Like my daughter Abigail, Christina’s daughter Finley, has also been diagnosed with Mild Cerebral Palsy. These ladies are a pleasure to follow as they write about infertility, open adoption, Finley’s journey, and motherhood as a whole.
2. Mum Making Lemonade – This lovely Momma, Ruth, writes about her beautiful daughter, Elin, and thier journey with Elin’s Cerebral Palsy. I love following this blog because Ruth always puts such a positive perspective on a not-so-positive situation. As she says, “After all, when life gives you lemons, there is really only one thing you can do…”
3. Chatty Mamas – This dynamic sister-in-law duo writes about fashion, lifestyle, parenting, and even some recipes! I love to look at their frequent photo posts of their adorable son and daughter, as well as reading their great blog posts! Keep Chatting it up Mamas!
4. Everyone’s Sleeping But Mom – Okay, Kristyn had me hooked on her blog just by the name! She obviously get this whole mother thing!! Aside from the name, I love to read her genuine posts about her expireneces with motherhood.
5. Bringing Up Betty – Sarah is a mother of two beautiful girls and a baby boy. Sarah writes and records podcasts about the unique stories and struggles that come with being a parent of a child with special needs.
6. The Triplet Farm – Find posts about fertility, family issues, and parenting of mulitples at this lovely Mama’s site! She writes real, honest posts about the chaos (and extra love) that comes with raising her triplets! You go Mama!!
7. The Viecco Vault – This Mama takes on marriage, kids, and faith with absolute grace. She writes about tips that can make your marriage stronger, all things about babies and children, and the inspiration that she finds through faith. On top of that all, she is absolutely beautiful!
8. Plant Based Mommy – Living the LA life as an Vegan family. This gorgeous mama writes about raising her son, with her husband, and how veganism changed her life.
9. Messiful Mama – Finding the beautiful and wonderfulness in the hectic life of being a mom of 4. She’ll have you entertained with her “Confess The Mess” and her “Mama Drama”, as well as all of her other great categories for her posts!
10. Crazy Life with Littles – This Florida Mama of two writes about Motherhood, Fashion, Food, Photography, and even Educational posts. She includes “Deals of the Day” on her site, and well as, a category for Coupons and Savings! You can find pretty much everything on her site, you’ll want to check it out!
11. Living Life Unchained – Beautiful Alanna has a mild form of Cerebral Palsy, just like my Abigail. I love following this Mama because even though our daughters are similar in some ways, they are still completely different in others. You can read all about Alanna’s journey and lessons on this strong Mama’s blog.
12. Peace, Love, and Literacy – This is a “community of resources dedicated to raising compassionate children with a focus on story and art” They have an active youtube channel and even a store to find some more literacy! This mama hopes to bring resources to parents and educators about raising their children this way, as well.
13. With Cream and Sugar – This wonderful Mama is a Breastfeeding Peer Support Counselor and a Certified Lactation Counselor hoping to become a RN and Internationally Board Certified Lactation Consultant, all while raising her 2 children at the same time! You go Mama!! You can read about products that she loves, guides to parenting events, and so much more!
14. Adventures at Home – Dedreanna writes a little about everything and classifies herself as a lifestyle blogger. While raising her son, with her husband, she traded in her dreams of traveling the world for Adventures at Home with her beautiful family!
15. The Momma Chronicles – You will read all about life as a young mom of 2, marriage, and her journey back to faith. She writes about being a stay at home mom, continuing a loving marriage even after 2 children, and so much more!
Some of these blogs I recently started following, others have inspired me before I started blogging myself. All of them, though, deserve a huge thank you for letting me read your stories and lessons learned. I will be shouting out each of these blogs on my Instgram page, @SavedByAbigailGrace and my Facebook page, Saved By Abigail Grace throughout the next couple weeks!
If anyone that I have nominated would like to nominate any bloggers that they admire you can follow these steps below:
- Write a post accepting the award and thanking the blogger who nominated you!
- Include a tip for new bloggers and when you started blogging in your post!
- Choose 15 bloggers to nominate for this award and share the love by letting them know that you nominated them!
Thank you everyone for reading, I hope that you found a few new blogs that you will continue to follow with me. I appreciate all of the support that I have gotten since starting Saved By Abigail Grace and I am so excited to see where this blogging journey takes me! Thank you again, Morgan, for the nomination and recognition!